Dear France, sweet country of my childhood
Chère France, doux pays de mon enfance
Full Colour paperback: 102 pages, 25 X 20 cm
Published in August 2011 by
Happy Paw Prints (ABN 91 754 268 416)
PO Box 2604, Cheltenham, 3192, Australia
Languages: English and French
ISBN : 978-0646561851
A tribute to France with beautiful photos, delicious recipes, vintage postcards and posters, stories and memories from the authors' childhood and their grandparents' childhood and interesting facts on French places and traditions. A must for anyone wanting to learn more about France or who is learning French, as it is entirely written in both English and French
In chapter 2, enjoy some delicious recipes from the land of good food and wine and find out the three meanings of Chartreuse.
Chapter 4 is about the many occasions to celebrate in France. The authors present the stories behind their favourites and explain why French bells have wings at Easter !
Chapter 5 is on the the fascinating city of Paris, and warns you that when there's a revolution, it's better to watch it from a distance and enjoy everything else it has to offer !
Where to buy the book:
- Buy it online from Amazon.com , Amazon.co.uk , amazon.fr or bookdepository.co.uk
- Buy it at one of these book shops in Victoria, Australia - contact them for shipping interstate
- Language International Bookshop
(Also sells our other products : cards and bookmarks)
13-15 Station StreetKew East VIC 3102Phone: (03) 9857-0030http://www.languageint.com.au/
- Foreign Language Bookshop
259 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Phone : 03 9654 2883
- Click here to buy it as an e-book (PDF Format), for only US $9.99
- For bulk orders, contact the publisher for a quote