- August 22nd, 2012 : The poetry and songs of Georges Brassens : French poet and singer Georges Brassens was a compassionate man, but irreverent and anti-conformist.
- July 23rd, 2012 : Memories of a wedding in the French Alps : On the first of August of this year, Isabelle and I will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. It’s a perfect time to look back on our wedding day in France and relive some very happy memories.
- June 21st, 2012 : Le 14 Juillet de mon village - Voilà comment mon grand-père Fernand m’a raconté le 14 Juillet de son village au bon vieux temps.
- May 22nd, 2012 : French Postcards - Step back in time to discover the history of the postcard and you’ll see that the grand old lady is still going strong.
- April 27th, 2012 : Comment soigner le mal du pays - Le pays de votre enfance vous manque ? Alors vous souffrez de nostalgie, mais rassurez vous, on peut en atténuer les symptômes.
- April 6th, 2012 : Easter bells and bunnies - The chocolatiers in France make eggs that are not only delicious but also works of art. Their window displays are very elaborate and a feast for the eyes. Their creations often look too beautiful to be eaten!
- February 23rd, 2012 : The treasure of living a bilingual life - Living with two languages and two cultures is like living a double life and it is a treasure for a lifetime. I was born in France and I spent half my life in Australia where I live today with my wife and three children who all enjoy being bilingual.
- January 25th, 2012 : France and Australia - Pascal reflects on the relationship between France and Australia through his experiences of moving between these two countries
- January 11th, 2012 : Starting the new year the French way - The unexpected trials and tribulations of the Etrennes new year tradition.
- December 13th 2011 : Christmas in Provence - a guide on having a ‘Bon Nouvè’ (Merry Christmas in Provençal dialect) without being in or from Provence.
- November 21st 2011 : Vive les vacances - a funny (and tragic) story of the family holidays in the south west of France that don't turn out as expected as they find that the brochure for the holiday house forgot to mention a growling dog, helicopters doing their night training, scientists researching GM crops and that the washing machine was in fact a giant salad spinner !
- November 14th 2011 : Detours from la route Napoléon - on the road from Grenoble to Valence, there are lots of beautiful and interesting places to see : the medieval villages of Pont-en-Royans and Saint-Antoine-l’Abbaye, the Choranche cave and Le Palais Idéal du Facteur Cheval.
Book Signing, Dymocks Southland, October 29 2011
It was a very successful book signing, featuring Isabella's beautiful cards and crafts. We met many delightful persons, it was a great opportunity to meet our readers, many of them spoke French or had been to France. Our book was very warmly welcomed, thank you to all those who came, we loved meeting every one of you and hope to keep in touch.